1. God doesn’t mind providing our needs from 1,000 unique or different sources over time, all so that our eyes would remain on him and not on the source He uses to provide for us. By so doing, He can beat our minds to a place where it would be born of the Spirit and become windy enough to follow the lamb withersoever He goes (Jn. 3:8/Rev. 14:4)
2. If the entry requirement of advanced nations is so tight and their borders quite secured, how much more would that of the kingdom be, where there is no border crossing, flight stowaway or asylum seeking, and where every citizen must have his ‘passport’ duly stamped with at least the seal of Faith for entrance (Jn. 3:5/1Pet. 1:23)? And where an additional stamp/seal of Love grants its citizens an abundant entrance/access into restricted realms in God?
3. Love is a mystery we serve, and a mystery we are called to be! Through it, all things of creation and beyond, was laid bare before our Lord Jesus. What mid-wife’s our coming into the mystery of love (I.e. God), is the mystery of faith (I.e. Christ), and when we learn and obey or keep His commandments over decades, we become an agency of power! So when a man lives and passes away without ever discovering these mysteries – he simply never ever discovered himself!
4. To take a man’s eyes completely off himself is a working miracle guaranteed only by the New Testament as witnessed in the life of our Lord Jesus for the first time. The epistles are the training manuals to get there, so we can live perhaps 90% differently (I.e. supernaturally/strictly from above) like Jesus and His apostles did.
5. The world was branded ‘wicked’ because it was designed by a fallen high priest of a celestial world, in a way and manner that believers/preachers would despise The Faith which is meant to engineer their journey from a terrestrial world, to a divine world – even God (1Jn. 5:19/Heb. 11:6/Jn. 13:3). It seduces ambitious minds through even the letters of scriptures, to settle for less than the actual exploit of the New Testament that takes place with God’s strength – in meekness, lowliness and longsuffering (Dan. 11:32/Eph. 4:1-2)
6. God gave His best; His first – His all, and He wants our best, our first – our all! We rob ourselves big time when unlike Abel or Jesus, we do otherwise. When the Lord (in behalf of the Father) begins to receive our best, our first – our all, then are we on course to receive a higher dominion than Adam had before he fell; a dominion over sin and death
7. When the creator counsels his creatures to “live a day at a time by the power of faith” while He minds his business of bringing additions to their natural life, so they don’t end up serving things with the energies meant to seek and serve Him, and when his creatures join forces with civilization to say “we would rather help ourselves”, then we know why not a few believers would end up “making it to heaven” but not “make it to God” – like Jesus did (Jn. 13:3)
8. How do you know that a believer has been MADE free by the Truth; free from the captivity and trinity of this world (Jn. 8:32/1Jn. 2:16/Gen. 3:6), or that his true life has been revealed to him (Col. 3:2-4)? When he has employed the crucible(s) of tribulation or of distress, or of persecution, or of lack, to be formed with Christ until he becomes inseparable from loving Christ; from glorying in His Faith (Acts 14:22/Rom. 8:35/Phil. 4:12/Gal. 6:14). Then has Christ become his life (Gal. 2:20/Col. 3:2)
9. Every one that can become a brethren of the Lord, has something in common with other like brethren; they have journeyed through the sanctifying experiences of the holy place (i.e. faith, hope and charity) and have endured the reproaches that accompanies the riches/blessings of Christ’s face! They were not ashamed of His gospel, of the dealings that raised Him from “Jesus of Nazareth” to become “Jesus the Christ” — and so the Lord is not ashamed to call them His brethren (1Cor. 13:13/2Tim. 1:8/Heb. 2:11)
10. The world not only empowered us with a formation that hates to live by faith and loves to live by sight, it also gave us a wisdom to preserve it! So our Lord had to be made both the power and wisdom of God to break down that formation (Col. 2:8) and build us up by His Faith to become a dwelling for Christ and thereby be prepared to become a dwelling for God (Acts 20:32/Eph. 3:17/Jn. 14:23/2Cor. 6:14d-g)