1. Introduction to Mathematics, mathematics, further Mathematics. Milk, Meat, Strong Meat. Introduction to the gospel, the gospel of peace, the gospel of (eternal) salvation. Carnal, Spiritual, Divine. The name (sealing) of the Holy Ghost; The name (sealing) of the Son, the name/sealing of the Father – are meant to produce Little Children, Great Children, and The Greatest Child (in the kingdom) – if only God can succeed in weaning us from our former sustenance/walk, at appointed season(s)
2. The philosophy of lust is MORE; more of things present – an abundance of things present – but at the expense of the soul. The philosophy of Faith is MORE; more of things to come – an abundance of the substances/things of the world to come – for the saving of your soul.
3. One reason why this generation would not be forgotten in a hurry by posterity is because of the legacy it would leave behind – through faithful and wise saints who would bear the responsibility of making sin unpopular in their lives! By consistently esteeming the commandment or Law of Faith and Love above their necessary food – like we saw in Job, known and unknown sin(s) would gradually loose its strength, and they would be empowered to put it far from their tabernacle. Like Paul and other apostles, they’ll use their feet (i.e. faith and love walk) to write a biography of sin. (Job 22:22-23/23:12)
4. There is a natural quest and zest in man to own things, and as legitimate as that is or seems, it sometimes conflicts with a wisdom in God that would rather have every potential son, make use of such things without necessarily owning them, especially in some seasons, and when God has tamed that desire, we would be better equipped to cease from our works and enter into His rest.
5. This world is at home with civilians; with those whose disposition is to live like civilians do – those who can do without the shield of faith for a moment: whether while at home or in the battle field or while recreating or socialising. The day our faith shield goes beyond arms length – that day we become a cheap prey for our enemy (Eph. 6:16/2Tim. 2:3-4)
6. If the Lord hasn’t exposed soulish infirmities like the love of money etc. and that on several ocassions, then our souls haven’t been redeemed from all of such. When He gradually exposes such, He’ll have to walk us through seasons where He’ll deal with every affection and grip that it has upon our souls until we develop a passionate distaste for what they truly and vainly represent in themselves, and then would God’s expectations on true worshippers be met (Col. 3:1-2/1Jn. 2:15/Matt. 6:2)
7. A man whose soul has fed on Christ’s face, has been chastened with the rod, has had his human strength pruned and has become contrite at heart like David and Jacob were, needing the comfort of a staff. The comforter (Spirit of Truth) would keep comforting him with Truth (goodness/Christ) until he can embark on a journey with the staff to the Father of Truth, where he’ll be blessed with God’s countenance and experiences the greatest comfort of mercy. Such a one would fear no evil because he has changed his source of life and would have (or be followed by) goodness and mercy all the days of his life (Isa. 66:2/Ps. 23/Heb. 11:21/13:6/Num. 6:24-27)
8. There is a deception among not a few believers, that makes many believe they only have to “make it to heaven” even with a soul built with wood, hay or stubble, not knowing that the best time to learn eternity, to be built with revelations (I.e. gold, silver and precious stones), and to become an habitation for the Lord, is when we have the limitations of time and vanity to fight or press against! It is faster to learn and inherit things when they are unseen; when Christ’s Faith is being unveiled in time; when the devil and his cohorts are still available to be overcome
9. When parents keep or live by the commandments of the New Testament before the eyes of their kids, they would someday be inspired to embrace Christ and the transformation He offers. Their obedience would speak! When parents are too busy to do so, their kids, like them, can hardly escape being conformed to this world while religiously following their parent’s religion. Their disobedience would also speak! (Ps. 19:5-11)
10. Seasons after a believer subscribes to the hearing and keeping of Christ’s Faith, he would get an attention from the devil through his cohorts like he never had, an attention of their speaking and preaching. Such a one must be armed with the scriptures of truth, be open to counsel, should have enough spiritual trash bins around him and must be quick to thrash such thoughts, lest he meditate on them, get persuaded and become wrongly enlightened like Eve was, and/or transgress like Adam did