1. If we have never been content with being unheard, unseen and unknown – like our Lord Jesus was for decades, then there are still lusts in our souls that hasn’t embraced or that has escaped the Lord’s dealings. Our childlike formation is most likely still incomplete and we are yet to be at rest, like arrows in the quiver of the mighty, unanxious of when it would be used in battle.
2. The devil is a specialist in telling us what others aren’t thinking about us, and painting brilliant thoughts like he did to Adam and Eve about a future outside God’s life; and he can buttress them all with the letters of scriptures! When a believer entertains such thoughts like Jesus didn’t at Jordan (Lk. 4:1-14), and strays away from loving the truth, he will build him a castle in the sky – to live in, a terrible web of deception that would employ his zeal and make him see men who are instrumental to God’s purpose for his life – as being obstacles to it! (2Thes. 2:10/Rev. 12:9e)
3. The greatest construction work that has taken place and that will ever take place on earth, is the building of houses without hands, with the materials of God’s face, with interiors well furnished with the fabric of humility – to God’s taste, with the virtues of a submissive and contrite spirit and with structural frames that trembles at God’s incorruptible word – all on the ground of man’s soul. The first edifice of this kind was built over 33 years, and many of such kind are presently in various phases of construction. (Isa. 66:1-2/Num. 6:23-27/12:3-8/Jn. 14:2-3)
4. When a believer arrives heaven without attaining sonship, it will be evident to him whether or not he denied living by Christ’s Faith or has fallen short of that inheritance; i.e. of living by Christ’s Power and God’s Glory (Ps. 63:2/Matt. 6:13/2Pet. 1:3-4). From his reception there (Matt. 10:32-33/Heb. 1:6), it would be clear to him and to angels, if he fell short of or failed to acknowledge the name or authority or nature of Christ, or that of the Father, or that of God (Matt. 28:19/Col. 2:2). He will see angels who are handling their inheritance or operating the authority behind their name; including Seraphs (doers of pleasure/faith – Ps. 103:21/Heb. 1:4) and Cherubs (who excel in strength/love (Ps. 103:20/Heb. 1:4/Rev. 10:1)
5. Before a believer gets born again, he is in a kingdom called this world – under the dominion of sin/darkness which he ignorantly loves (Rev. 11:15/Col. 1:13/Jn 3:19). Getting born again doesn’t change the dominion that sin through the world, wields over his soul, which has to be dealt with by learning a superior dominion that Christ’s Faith offers; a walk that will empower him to constantly disobey the world and its lusts until he gains mastery doing so and comes into the kingdom of God. Little wonder why the Father commanded all believers to obey His Son’s faith, lest they mortgage a lifetime opportunity of coming to Him (Rom. 1:5/16:25-26/Heb. 11:6)
6. Many have complained about the state of the Church; about how powerless and religious she has become, and how the world has infiltrated her, yet many want a solution outside God’s prescription for restoring a true and enduring power to the Church; a solution outside being built up in Christ by receiving and keeping ALL the commandments that raised Jesus to become The Christ and ultimately to become The Son of God (Noah 6:22/7:6/Deu. 8:1-4/Matt. 16:16-18/Col. 2:6-7/Heb. 3:3-4/Jn. 15:10/Rev. 12:17)
7. God designed man’s soul in a way and manner that it can use things but must not have an attachment to anything: be it a pen or a prime property – if it must stay healthy, because a single soul is worth more than all physical things of value on earth and the devil is anointed to use anything earthly or physical to rob us of life – when they become our meditation
8. He that loves not his brother whom he hath seen, how can he love God whom he hath not seen (1Jn. 4:20)? He that can’t truly submit to his shepherd; even the Lord’s under-shepherd, upon whom God places His authority, how can he submit to God whom he hath not seen? (2Tim. 3:8/Rev. 2:1a/8a/12a/18a/Acts 20:28). He who can’t follow men who through faith and patience are settling for the promise, how can he follow the Lamb whom he hasn’t seen?
9. One man, Cain, fulfilled virtually all vices of the last days by His response to the call/voice of Sin. He loved himself, was covetous, boastful, proud, blasphemous, disobedient to parent, unthankful, unholy, without natural affection, trucebreakers, incontinent, fierce, was a despiser of good – and thereby died in His soul (Gen. 4:7-8/2Tim. 3:2-3/1Jn. 3:12). One man, Paul, like other apostles, lived via His decades-old response to the call/voice of the actual word of Faith – and did so until he was truly called to glory (God); until he abounded/excelled in life (Jn. 10:10f/Rom. 5:17/21)
10. The Christian Faith is a most holy profession, meant to demonstrate to unbelieving believers and to other nations, how men would live in the world to come; how the conversations of righteousness, peace and joy look like when embodied or how the soul of Jesus and His apostles looked like. Anything less is friendly to the world and only has a form of godliness but denies the power (faith) thereof! (2Pet. 3:13-14/2Tim. 3:5)