1. No believer is free from covetousness; as long as he hasn’t been free from the longing to have abundance of things (possessions), or who hasn’t prospered with commandments meant to regulate things present, or is seeking God for things above seeking Christ for God, (Lk. 12:13-15/Matt. 6:31-33, Col. 3.1-4)
2. When you meditate on your weaknesses, failures and mistakes, you do so at the expense of God’s word/law; you entertain a working of darkness, you breach the law of life in Christ and also give room for the formation of strongholds in your mind. (Ps. 1:2/Phil. 4:8)
3. The Lord is the One, who in love, wisdom and mercy, ensures some unbelievers and believers don’t come into material prosperity. He sees what they don’t/couldn’t see and by so doing, He is delivering some from becoming inhumane. He is delivering some from being distracted and others from losing their souls and/or truncating His eternal purpose for their lives. If/when some of such people grow up spiritually or appreciate in discernment or forsake some idols, doors of increase would gracefully open up for them.
4. The daily and continuous sighting of Christ (the hope of the gospel) or of living by God’s Power, would attract Christ into our flesh (humanity) by His Faith, and then the Father, so we can someday attain glory or become a judge or a god under God, and no believer who is overtaken by this pursuit would be moved or swayed by the same cares and anxieties of this present life that move and sway unbelievers or carnal believers (Rom. 1:16/Col. 1:23/28/2:2/Eph. 3:17/Ps. 82:1)
5. The monetary system has many servants within and without the Church, and reigns as a king over any believer who can’t probe his motive for any gain that he pursues or that comes his way. So believers are at the mercy of accessing the allocation of God’s word that has the discernment to prove our heart’s motives/intents; even the incorruptible word of God that is powerful and quick and can cause a soul to always live through Christ and ultimately abide in God. (Heb. 4:12/1Thes. 2:4/1Pet. 1:23)
6. The strength/power of the Church (believers) cannot be different from what the founder said and proved it to be. It has never been and can never be monetary or intellectual power. Rather, it is the gospel of Christ – the power of God! It is the technology of the Godhead to bring their life (nature) into man’s flesh through the vehicle of the Faith of the Son of God, and the gateway to this is tribulations – where God knocks off what we share in common with the world.
7. The system that would make men busy over decades with apparently legitimate activities and cares that keep men off the feasts of eternal life, was meticulously designed by the god of this world, and nothing but the wisdom of the new creation (the wisdom of Christ) can deliver us from it, and one way it does so is by exposing the futility of the wisdom of this world. (1Kg 20:38-40/Lk. 14:16-20/1Cor. 2:6-8)
8. Some SEEDS of plants take months to bud, but those of trees like coconut, bamboo or Iroko are raised are after many years and decades; and so is the SEED Jesus came to sow! When it takes root in us and bears fruit in our souls, it will handle lusts (corruption), but it requires the patience of the kingdom to do so until a tree of righteousness is raised – whose fruits should end up becoming a forest – for God’s Rest. The seed (word/promise) of Christ’s faith remains unpopular because of its decade old demand for patience, during which its carriers, like a seed, takes the fall and dies to every inferior life and takes on that of the man Christ Jesus. (Lk. 21:19/2Tim. 3:10/Jam. 1:4/Heb. 6:12/Rev. 1:9)
9. Believers hardly ever draw up a plan against darkness (ignorance), because a power concealed it and they think they know or are okay (Acts 26:18). Even after hearing ministrations over years that should deal with this, we still love the light called darkness and don’t desire to be saved in our souls from it. So the Lord in His wisdom has to employ our disappointments, discouragements and trials to birth a cry in us that would drive and keep us closer to him so He can keep exposing and dealing with our darkness, because when such trials stop, our cry and pursuit stop; so we would always have/need trials. (Ps. 18:28)
10. Don’t quit fighting, because it is costlier in time and eternity to do so! We should keep fighting until, like Alexander the “great”; we can do nothing else but fight the good fight of faith against known and unknown covetousness, unbelief, ease, discouragements, envying, evil speaking, unforgiveness, etc., so we can someday become a conqueror of this world and ultimately through increased strength, handle the god of this world and be certified more than conquerors – in truth and in deed. (Isa. 40:29b/Col. 1:10c/Rom. 8:37)