1. There is a Word that empowers a believer to live by God’s approved way to live in the flesh; even from faith to faith. That Word is the next allocation for the soul of any believer that has used and been wean from the elementary (milk) principles of faith. That Word is called the Word of Righteousness
(Rom. 1:16-17, Isa. 28:9, Heb. 5:13)
2. Angels are given the honor of ministering a class of word to those who truly minister the New Testament; those who are raised to preach the gospel of Christ to believers who should end up inheriting salvation (God). That Word is called the Word of Righteousness. (1Pet. 1:12, Heb. 1:14, 5:13)
3. There is a Word that enlightens and empowers believers to live by the life of Faith that births Christ in a soul;* that thereby equips the soul to hear and live by the ultimate life that flows forth from the Word of God. That Word is called the Word of Righteousness.
(Acts 26:18e, Heb. 4:12, 5:13-14)
4. There is a Word that exposes how we once loved the world—and how we can be victoriously made free from it; even to a place where we inherit the life of God called Christ. That Word is called the Word of Righteousness.
(Rom. 8:6-7, Eph. 2:2; 4:20-23, 1Jn. 5:4).
5. A rare kind of Word was first handled and cast as a seed by our Lord Jesus. That Word is called the meat of the word because it offers the substances of faith for disowning this world, and it can enable us to attain the full age called Christ. That Word is called the Word of Righteousness.
(Lk. 8:5-8, 1Cor. 3:2b, Jn. 6:27b, Heb. 5:13-14)
6. A Word has been quietly exposing companies of believing believers to God’s divine power (Christ), and thereby helping them live like no unbeliever or carnal believer can. That Word is easily despised by many intellectuals as it emphasizes a dependence on our spirit above our mind. That Word is called the Word of Righteousness. (Rom. 1:16, 1Cor. 2:11-15, Rom. 8:10c)
7. There is a Word that can help this generation of believers to know the good and acceptable will of God—like the Hebrew Church once did; so we can end up seeking and doing His perfect will—like they were also encouraged to. That Word is called the Word of Righteousness.
(Rom. 12:2, Heb. 6:1b, 12:22-23/13:20-21)