1. What the Lord is using us to do or would use us to do, can become a competition to our being content with having much more of Him. This was one understanding our Lord Jesus was armed with, before and after he was heavily anointed at Jordan, which enabled Him to place a high premium placed on the acquisition of life.
2. As wicked and unfair as the wisdom of this world truly is and the limitations it brings our way, God ensured that by being content with food and raiment, a believer can end up inheriting eternal life or living like true kings do or like our Lord Jesus did. This understanding remains a mystery to sin and a mystery that Christ's Faith wants to unveil to us (Isa. 4:1-2, Matt. 6:26-30, 1Tim. 6:8).
3. If God hasn't succeeded in proving to you that you are nobody in yourself, and that only Christ and Christ in you makes you somebody, then you would be a hindrance to what God wants to do in you and through you. The enemy would also have more than enough snares to befall you with time.
4. All that the devil needs to do to bring a believer out of his inheritance or lot in God like he once did to Adam, Esau, Judas, Demas etc, is to frequently sell thoughts that smells and sounds good and right in our nostrils and to our ears, such that he can defend with the letters of the scriptures (Jn. 10:5, Matt. 4:). When we carelessly give him an audience and meditate on his whisperings, or carelessly run it through those who can darken counsel by words without knowledge (Job 38:2), our eyes would be made to see how we can profit from such, not knowing, like Eve, that it comes at the expense of something greater and eternal (Gen. 3:4-7/Ps. 16:5).
5. The measure to which we have lived in God's sight in any given season via every word that proceeds out of the mouth of the father, is the measure to which we have been reconciled or united with Christ's life. It is the measure to which we have been separated from the world and unto the Lord in that season, and the pace with which we do so will ultimately determine how soon sin would become a past tense reality or history in our lives.
6. There is only one thing (prize) that the devil wants to give every man - the world. There is only one thing he needs from us - our souls (Matt. 16:26). There is only one thing (power) that can constantly resist this - the Faith of the Son (Gal. 2:20, 1Pet. 5:9, 1Jn. 5:4). There is only one thing God has to offer man's soul – Eternal life, and there is one purpose for this gift; so we can thereby become true worshippers or prophets of the new world to come and servants of the New testament or of the testimony of Jesus (Rev. 1:1-3, 12:11/17, 19:10).
7. One thing the Spirit of the Lord wants to culture in every true believer through the leading of the Spirit, is a strong prophetic spirit (nature) that can express God's life against all odds; one that is usually developed in the wilderness, and as such, can wrestle with everything the lion and bear spiritually represents.
8. A handful of old faithful saints in the book of genesis lived for almost a millennia, but at best, by virtue of their inward stature, development and walk, they appreciated in the life of a living soul to become prophets of their day (Lk. 7:26). Today, God is offering to us a higher quality of life that should cause our souls to attain resurrection and life, become prophets by nature who have the conversation/walk like that of the lamb of God, and all we need do is to press like they once did, until we inherit a kingdom they once sought (Matt. 11:12, Lk. 10:24, Heb. 11:15-16); until we attain a perfection they couldn't receive. (Heb. 11:39-40).