1. When an unbeliever or an unbelieving believer treats us in ways natural to them, we as believing believers are meant to do what should be natural to us, like Jesus would. (Matt. 5:44/Lk. 6:35)
2. Any definition of manifestation of the sons that can't start and end in meekness and lowliness is of no profit to the souls of those manifesting it or to their audience. Sons of God are firstly prisoners of the Lord (Eph. 4:1-2)
3. Before the Lord can take control of our lives, He has to lead us through seasons where He can expose to us, our unknown fears, and teach us how to deal with the fear of fighting what the world calls our life - which governs most of our actions and inactions. He has to teach us to lose control of our lives (Heb. 2:15/1Tim. 6:12)
4. When we start keeping our eyes on the Lord and on His commandment – like David appreciated the need to, we would face reactions from hell – from the world, from the spirit of the antichrist and ultimately from the devil.
5. The devil has two potent weapons that can stop our migration into light: darkness within and without, and without an understanding of what the epistles (commandments) of Faith and Love say concerning it, we would remain strangers to Christ’s liberty.
6. When the Lord puts his investments (pearls of truth) in us, He guards them jealously, and that determines what open doors in the natural we can or cannot access! Such investment(s) would keep calling for more spiritual investments until we realize that the Lord actually prefers above all other things, to give His revelations to those He loves!
7. Parents have something in common with their biological children that they don't have with others, so also does God have something in common with believers whose souls have gone through the birth process of water and the Spirit. He has something in common with Jesus and other firstborn - who were/are being born (of truth) in their souls. (Jn. 3:5/1Pet. 1:22-23/Jam. 1:18/Rev. 14:14)
8. One curriculum that can’t be swept under the carpet while journeying to acknowledge Christ is what previously made us carnal – i.e. the world; and it takes some decade(s) of consistently learning Christ to discern and overcome it. (Col. 2:2)
9. Tell a man to hawk under the sun year in year out, or hop monthly around countries to close business deals, and he would have no problem with that. Tell him to sit and learn what would enable money and true riches (of Christ) supernaturally come his way, he would turn a deaf ear and rather remain spiritually blind.
10. When God can’t lead those meant to enter into His rest in seemingly strange ways like He led the Patriarchs and few in the early Church, they are simply saying to Him that the eternal blessing that accompanies such leading is irrelevant and are mortgaging their inheritance - the stature of Christ needed for reign in the world to come.