Eternal Glorious Fountain Ministry (EGFM)
Programme: Believers’ Convention Prayer Meeting (Week 2_Day 3)
Date: Wednesday, 12th July 2023
Minister: Reverend Kayode Oyegoke
1. (Heb. 7:26-28). There is a temple of the tabernacle of God in heaven. Jesus could not officiate the ministry of the high priest on earth because there were other priests there; that was why He passed into heaven to serve in the heavenly tabernacle. Jesus used heavenly things to offer in that tabernacle; He purified the heavenly things using a better sacrifice – His blood (Heb. 9:19-23). Jesus represents all manner of sacrifices that are meant for purification in the tabernacle, like in the Old Testament pattern which was a copy of the one in heaven (Exod. 25:9, Heb. 8:5).
2. Jesus had to purify the heavenly utensils by sprinkling His blood, or else He would have been unable to use them. These heavenly utensils are the tools of purification and redemption. He purified them from the courts of the temple to the Holy of Holies. There are levels of sacrifices: the sacrifice of the altar of brass (in the Court) is not the same as the altar of incense (in the Holy Place) or the ark of the testimony (in the Most Holy Place).
3. There is an Ark in the 'Holiest of All' of the temple in heaven (Rev. 11:19). This new temple is a temple of a different world, but the present temple would remain until the new one has been raised. The present temple needed to be purified because its material was not the proper grade for the service required, so it had to be raised. The ark on earth was a shadow of the one in heaven. God gave Moses wisdom on how to tap from the heavens. It takes a highly apostolic ministry to copy heaven to earth. The Ark of the tabernacle in heaven is made of gold material (of a heaven caliber). The materials are more alive than gopher and shittim wood that were used to build the ark on earth. \
4. (1 Cor. 15:41-44). In the New Testament, our kind of body is called ‘spiritual body’. There are natural bodies and there are spiritual bodies. In Genesis 1, God created Adam's spirit and soul, but his soul was not formed. To form the soul, God breathed the breath of life into it, and then the body and soul picked up the function of a living soul. Someone can be born again but the soul is not formed. Being formed speaks of giving the soul an identity, writing on it. Our present formation is not out of emptiness but of a transformation. Though we have been formed, we need to be conformed, transformed and reformed in our souls; this is the essence of the Church (Gal. 4:19).
5. “For Christ is not entered into the holy places made with hands, which are the figures of the true; but into heaven itself, now to appear in the presence of God for us:” (Heb. 9:24). Jesus entered into the heavenly temple, gained eternal redemption for man, then appeared in the presence of God for us. Jesus entered into the Holy of Holies for us (Heb. 6:19-20). The Holy of Holies is the realm of the presence of God – a place where there is fullness of joy ().
6. To enter presence is to enter a realm of presenting oneself to God for His dealing to begin. Jesus’ breakthrough into presence was for us to also have access into God’s presence by Him (Rom. 5:2). The faith of Jesus is life, and we cannot have access to the presence of God without it. If we do not live according to Jesus' life, we cannot enter the presence of God. When the Holy Ghost dictates and redirects one’s life, it is with the aim of taking it away from the genetics of the devil so that one can appreciate in life, and eventually enter God's presence.
7. Matthew 5:18 shows that the ambition of Jesus is to make sure that the present heaven and the earth pass away; this is how the "world to come" (the new world) will come. “And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night.  And she brought forth a man child, who was to rule all nations with a rod of iron: and her child was caught up unto God, and to his throne.” (Rev. 12:10, 5). The Kingdom of God and the power of His Christ is a world. Those referred to as ‘brethren’ are already living in that new world. The birth of these brethren is to bring to pass the world to come. The rod of iron and the throne of God are not things of the present; they are the facility/tool of the world to come. Everything found in the present cannot be seen in the world to come; this is because everything in the world to come is new. The throne of God has been new since, but God was limited in expression by waiting for the word to come.
8. "In the midst of the street of it, and on either side of the river, was there the tree of life, which bare twelve manner of fruits, and yielded her fruit every month: and the leaves of the tree were for the healing of the nations.  And there shall be no more curse: but the throne of God and of the Lamb shall be in it; and his servants shall serve him:  And they shall see his face; and his name shall be in their foreheads.” (Rev. 22:2-4). The tree of life is the food of the future, but we saw it in the Eden of the earth in Genesis 2:9. Although this tree cannot be found among beings in the Eden of heaven, it was in the Eden of the earth because God designed it for man – the being of the future world.
9. Curse in verse 3 refers to Lucifer who used to be the blessed Cherub before he fell and came into death. Curse is death, but it will not be found in the new world. Verse 4 describes the order of administering Eternal Life in the new world. The "new name" is a reward; but together with a new name, there would be a hidden manna and white stone (Rev. 2:17) in the administration of Eternal Life.
10. The face that the servants would see is the face of the only True God; this is the administration of Eternal Life, which is to know the "only True God" (Jn. 17:3). This means those servants would have finished learning/knowing the face of the "living and true God" in order to see/know the "only True God" (1 Thess. 1:9, 1 John 5:20, John 17:3). This means these servants will serve God without distraction. As such, Eternal Life (My new name) will be administered to them in their forehead because they have the name of everlasting life (My name). When God says "I make all things new", it means He makes everlasting life into Eternal Life (Rev. 21:5).
11. "Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in the temple of my God, and he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, which is new Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from my God: and I will write upon him my new name." (Rev. 3:12). There is a difference between "My God" and "My new God". The new Jerusalem is the city of the "only True God" who has communicated with the "new God" to have the "new name". The new name is the name God gave to Jesus at resurrection, which is "a more excellent name" as Hebrews 1:4 puts it.
12. No man can worship God in an eternal sense because there is a veil between Eternal Life and everlasting life. But there will be a removal of the veil for man to interface directly with the raw being called God; this is when we can truly worship God. To worship God in an eternal sense, we need true worshippers (Jn. 4:23) – men who are developed at their entrance into everlasting life, where they become true. It is when true worshippers are raised that they can then be exposed to Eternal Life to worship God in His true essence.
13. The name of God is put on the forehead. The name is from His face, which speaks of His everlasting name. He gives us His name by giving it into our faces from His face. The everlasting name of God is God's works that precede His reward; works here being works of God’s face. This is the work that produced Jesus. When the Father is working, He is building. The Father has never worked prior to the time Jesus came to earth. The work in Genesis was a preparation for a work He would later do. God wanted to build Himself in Adam, but Satan prevented Him. The Father’s work is to put Himself in man and see how man would live Him out. Everlasting work is such that we have to co-work with God. God does not force His person or work on us.
14. The first work God embarked on in man failed. But the second time, God found Jesus. And for the first time, a man saw God working in the realm of the spirit. Jesus saw the everlasting God and became the Son of the living God. He also saw the true God and became the Son of the true God. When He became the living Son, it was manifested at Jordan and that is enough boast for God (Matt. 3:17). That was to show Satan that the least of God’s operation is higher than him.
15 In Genesis, Adam was entering the temple in heaven before his fall. There is a natural dimension in the temple in heaven, which is where Adam assessed. This can be likened to the court of the Gentiles which is obtainable in the tabernacle on earth. All of those courts are realms of beings; this means the courts and the whole temple represent creation.
16. A time came when men were unable to ascend to heaven, so God had to create a temple for them on earth. This present temple is to train us. Heaven and earth will pass away with their temples, then there is coming another temple that man has to interact with – God and the Lamb (Rev. 21:22). The real temple is the eternal God. When this temple is set, there will not be killing of lambs and pouring of blood because it is a superior order, even beyond this present heavens.
17. We are coming into the season of the new heavens. The Lord wants to show us how we should enter and interact with the new heavens. It is after one has entered the new heavens that permission will be granted to be able to interact with God. All the courts are complete in God. There is an Outer Court, Holy Place and Holy of Holies in God. Where one is in the temple tells the state of one’s inheritance.
18. God is the temple we are called to interact with; He is the reason we are being built. This is the promise of the ages; it is the form of worship or service in the future. God will engage men eternally because He is the pleasure forever. Both God and the Son constitute the eternal temple; and they are both Eternal Life (Jn. 17:3). We will know God and worship Him until we own Him completely (Amen).